The start of the year is an opportunity for businesses to revisit their PR and marketing goals and adjust accordingly. We’ve worked closely with both old and new clients to plan for the year ahead, developing comprehensive strategies that incorporate tools such as social media, content marketing, features, and thought leadership. We’re excited to have kicked off 2019 on such a high note, gaining them coverage on wish-list media outlets. To see all the recent content we’ve placed for our clients, just check out our roundup below.
– Move Over SaaS – Why Containerization is Headed For the Marketing World
– 7 Mobile App Marketing Trends for 2019
– 8 Questions to Ask Before Migrating to a New Commerce Platform (Part 1)
– Without Marketing Strategy, the LUMAscape is One Hand Clapping
– When It Comes to Targeting, Artificial Intelligence Isn’t a Panacea
– Beyond Forecasting: Why CFOs Need to Stress Test Plans
– 8 Questions to Ask Before Migrating to a New Commerce Platform (Part 2)
– When Budget Season Ends, What-If Season Begins
– The Business Plan is Complete, But Has It Been Socialized?
– What Are the FP&A Tools of the Future?
– Forecasting in the Age of Big Data
– 4 Building Blocks to Help Your Brand’s SEO Strategy Succeed
– Five Trends That Will Affect Financial Teams in 2019
– How AI That Passes the Turing Test Can Benefit Your Business
– Business Internal Systems Must Be Aligned to Succeed
– It’s Open Season: How Healthcare Companies Can Boost Their Membership